Wednesday, November 9, 2016

ARE YOU CLAIRVOYANT? Take the quiz.




ARE YOU CLAIRVOYANT? Take the quiz.

There are a variety of ways to observe clairvoyance. You may have visions or visual flashes while awake or these visions can also come to you in your dreams or when you are in a very relaxed state, as pictures in your mind.

Other types of clairvoyant abilities include reading a person’s aura or energy field, seeing colors surrounding a person or picking up on symbols that come to you as a picture in your mind.

Clairvoyance is the ability to see clearly though the minds eye. You might see sudden flashes of pictures, a movie, symbols, or numbers seen in your head that have meaning. It could also be a flash of a yes or no or a color like red or green. Mediums of type have been used in the government for “remote viewing”; this is the practice of seeking about a distant or unseen target. Detectives have been known to use the person’s ability to solve crimes.

Quiz

  1. I regularly experience premonitions.
  2. 2. When I close my eyes, I can see actual images.
  3. 3. I mistrust people who will not look at me in the eyes or who look away while speaking to me.
  4. Visualization techniques come easy to me.
  5. While being taught something new, I do better by being shown as opposed to being told.
  6. I have experienced a clairvoyant vision while awake and aware of my other surroundings.
  7. I would describe myself as a visual person.
  8. I have precognitive dreams regularly.
  9. I can easily tell the difference between a regular dream and a precognitive dream.
  10. I am most comfortable in a pretty bright and picturesque environment.

If you had many of the questions answered yes, then in fact you are. If you had example: 5 out of 5. You may be a crossover being a clairaudient, or empath, or intuitive.



No comments:

Post a Comment